Terms and Pricing
Hours of operation: Fourth Studio is open the following days and times for reservations:
Mondays: 8am - 7pm
Tuesdays: 8am - 7pm
Wednesdays: 8am - 7pm
Thursdays: 8am - 7pm
Fridays: 8am - 7pm
Saturdays: 10am - 8pm
Sundays: 10am - 8pm
Please call for studio availability.
During above days and times, rental rates are $50/hour.
Shoots outside those days and times can be arranged, depending on staff availability.
Full day rates are $450 and half day rates are $200.
Please inquire for more information or to make a reservation.
Day Rental (11 hrs total) is from 8:00am to 7:00pm
Half-Day Rental (5 hrs total) is from 8:00am. to 1:00pm or 2:00pm to 7:00pm
Other day and half-day rental times can be arranged on a special needs basis.
We have several strobe light packages that are available for rental during your session. Please view our available rental lighting packages for more information.
Wireless triggers for package strobes are available for an additional $5 rental fee.
We have 53" and 107" seamless paper backdrops (white available; others by request). The charge is $1.50 per foot touching the floor (i.e. the amount discarded after the shoot).
Our insurance and leasing arrangement requires that one of our representatives be present at all times while the studio is in use and he or she must supervise the movement and use of OUR equipment, props, and backgrounds for the shoot. For this reason, we will be available to assist with backdrop changes, lighting changes, prop moving and other general assistance while renting any extra equipment from us. We are there to assist you in your shoot.
PLEASE NOTE that we are not there to manage or direct your shoot.
Rental & Payment Terms:
- Space must be reserved and booked in advance (no walk-in).
- Payment terms: 50% pre-payment ($20 minimum) to hold reservation. This deposit must be made via cash, credit card, or PayPal with the balance paid on the day of the shoot - before your rental period starts.
- Please review our rental contract before reserving time with us.
- Please see our cancellation policy below before reserving time with us.
- Rental period starts from the reserved time and not when the shoot starts.
- Shoot must be done, with crew packed and ready to walk out of the door by end of the reserved time slot. In other words, the reservation time includes your set up, shoot, and breakdown and is not just the shooting time. If you need to shoot for a full hour, please reserve extra time to allow for time overruns.
- If you need more time, ask before the end of the shoot and it will be allowed if there is not another shoot scheduled.
- For cancellation 8 days or more before shoot: Full refund of pre-payment.
- For cancellation 5-7 days before shoot: 100% credit towards a future shoot
- For cancellation 3-5 days before shoot: 75%% credit towards a future shoot
- For cancellation 48-72 hours before shoot: 50% credit towards a future shoot
- For cancellation 24-48 hours before shoot: 25% credit towards a future shoot
- For cancellation within 24 hours before shoot: no refund or credit